Applications for a Research Fellowship at Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Polish Academy of Sciences are now being accepted. Scholars from around the world are welcome to apply. They will be undertaking a biological research in Poland. Entries must be received by 9 October 2017.
The Laboratory of Synaptogenesis at the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology is seeking PhD candidates or research assistants/technicians for its research fellowship. The fellowship is available for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide research opportunities for excellent researchers.
The winning fellows will have benefit of a very friendly work environment, as well as extensive training.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in Biology.
Place of Study
The research will be take in Poland.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong motivation to work
- Neatness in work habits, attention to detail, and good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- General experience in laboratory work
- Specific experience in either of the following areas will be considered a plus: Molecular cloning, Cell culture, Protein biochemistry and Immunocytochemistry
- Experimentation on mice in vivo and ex vivo
There is no nationality restriction.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A cover letter describing personal motivation to apply for this position
- Candidate’s CV with contact information to at least 2 referees (previous supervisor or thesis advisor are preferred)
- Candidate may include additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application
October 9th, 2017.