NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is pleased to invite applications for the NHTV Bachelor Scholarship for 2017/2018 academic year. This call is exclusively intended to non-EU/EEA students who will pay the full tuition fee for bachelor programmes at NHTV.winners will receive benefit of tuition fee reduction. The closing date of application is May 1, 2017.
NHTV Bachelor Scholarship has been designed to support non-EU/EEA students who pay the full tuition fee (institution fee) for one of the bachelor’s programmes at NHTV. Every year a limited number of scholarships is available for non-EU/EEA-students to contribute to the costs of the tuition fee.
The NHTV Bachelor Scholarship consists of a € 3,000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year of studying at NHTV and a € 1,500 reduction of the tuition fee in the consecutive years.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor degree in any available at the University.
Place of Study
At the University of Breda, Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
All interested candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Possesses a non-EU/EEA nationality and will pay the tuition fee for non-EU/EEA students;
- Will be registered as a student at NHTV for the entire academic year;
- Meets the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner;
- Will provide all documents requested by the Student Office as required for registration as a student of NHTV (f.e. copy residence permit) in time;
- Has not been awarded another scholarship that already covers all expenses;
Will only be awarded a scholarship of € 1.500 for the consecutive academic years when he/she has obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the preceding academic year;
- Will only be awarded the scholarship for a period not exceeding the maximum length of the regular study programme, e.g. when a student is starting in the second year, the student will receive scholarship for a maximum of three years;
- Will observe all regulations and values of NHTV as laid down in – amongst others – Code of Conduct, Student Statute, Examination Regulations (OER) and study handbook.
This scholarship is available for Non-EU/EEA students.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
1 May 2017.