PAVE Student Design Competition is now open. Only undergraduate studying retail design are welcome to apply. Four winners will be selected to receive prize of $16,000 in total. To apply, all of the required materials must be received no later than October 31, 2017.
Planning and Visual Education is feeling proud to be announcing an exciting Student Design Competition with Partnering Sponsor, Chick –fil-A. The competition is only open to college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs. The contest is designed to provide financial support and industry exposure.
- First Place: $7,500
- Second Place: $5,000
- Third Place: $2,500
- Honorable Mention: $1,000
- Winners will also receive a travel stipend to be honored at 2017 PAVE Gala on December 6, 2017, in New York City
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in retail design.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- College students who are studying retail design
- Planning, visual merchandising, interior design, and branding programs to re-invent the experience of Chick-fil-A on a college campus.
- Undergraduate college students only
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online through the link below.
October 31, 2017.