The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is delighted to offer a number Master’s Scholarships for highly talented students from Punjab. Eligible candidates should hold an offer from one of the partner university to pursue master degree in the current academic year. A range of interesting benefits will be given the scholarship winners.
PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Public sector Universities of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
The winning students may expect to receive the benefit as follow:
- PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates: Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month; Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month; Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy) for both day scholars & Boarders.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any subject.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Pakistan.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates must meet the criteria as follow:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2015-16) in one of the partner University / Degree Awarding Institution. Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/ Degree Awarding Institution
Only Punjab citizens in Pakistan are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
No detail information, please contact the employer for further information.