The Progressive Automations Scholarship is now open. The U.S and Canadian students who are currently registered at undergraduate engineering program are welcome to apply. This year, there two awards available which are valued $1,000 per person. To apply, the candidates are requires to submit an essay no later than April 15th, 2018.
Each year, the Progressive Automations, Inc. offers the Progressive Automations Scholarship for U.S and Canadian students who are being enrolled at an recognized university within these countries. The main purpose of this scholarship is to promote a better, more affordable engineering education and make it more accessible to students.
Each of the winner of this scholarship will receive up to $1,000
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate in Engineering field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America or Canada
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be enrolled for the September 2018 semester, full-time at a recognized, Canadian or American post-secondary college or university.
- Applications must be enrolled at the undergraduate level in an engineering program. – Applicants must have Canadian or American citizenship.
- Applicants must demonstrate high academic performance by submitting a copy of their high-school transcripts.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be eligible to receive financial aid.
- You are not eligible if you have already received the award in a previous year.
U.S and Canadian Students are welcome to apply.
All of the interested students are required to write a 1,000 word essay detailing why you think you’re best suited for the award. Let us know about your academic achievements, your drive to succeed as an engineer, your passion for the field, your personal achievements, your educational expectations for the future and what you think the next ten years of your professional life will look like.
The essay along with completed application form and transcript of your high school must be sent to:
Progressive Automations, Inc.
120-11300 No 5 Rd.
Richmond, BC V7A 5J7
Email: [email protected]
Please note you may submit via email.
April 15th, 2018.