Applications for the S.N.Bose Scholars Program are now invited. This fully-funded scholarship is targeted for Indian students who currently enrolled master or bachelor program in science and technology-related studies. He or she will participate in designed program aimed to obtain experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions. To apply, entries must be received no later than 31 October 2017.
The program is named in honor of Satyendra Nath Bose (1894 – 1974), a visionary Indian physicist best known for his work on quantum mechanics in the early 1920s. The class of particles that obey Bose-Einstein statistics, Bosons, was named after him.
The program is envisaged to:
- provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
- encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
- pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology to interact with each other, and;
- build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
This S.N.Bose Scholars Program will cover stipend, Health Insurance and Air-fare.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in Science and Technology and other related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates should be currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India.
- Should be Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences
Only Indian citizens are invited to apply.
The application form can be obtained from website and application link below.
31 October 2017.