The Self Score International Student Scholarship is now open. Entries will be accepted until 15 December 2016. To be eligible, candidates must be studying in the United States at an eligible college or university. Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to apply. Those are selected will be granted $5,000.
The Self Score Organization will award $5,000 scholarship for six undergraduate students and six graduate students.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate and undergraduate degree in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students studying in the U.S. on an F1, J1, or M1 visa during 2016/2017 academic year.
- Candidate must be accepted study or continuing study at an eligible college or university.
- Candidate must submit a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Candidate Must score in the top 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Candidate should have a cumulative 3.0 GPA, higher, or equivalent from your previous studies.
There is no nationality restriction.
Application can be made online through the link below.
December 15, 2016.