This scholarship open to the U.S undergraduate students who have not received a HACU Conference Scholarship for the 2017 Annual Conference. This scholarship covers cost of registration, and conference-related meals (one per day). The application deadline is 30 June 2017.
The scholarship application is open for the Student Track of HACU’s 31st Annual Conference, at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel in Florida. A limited number of scholarships are available and are provided to eligible undergraduate students by HACU’s corporate and federal sponsors.
Those are selected will receive benefits of award that covers cost of registration, and conference-related meals (one per day). For out-of-state students only, travel and lodging are also included.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To eligible, you must meet the requirements as follow:
- Undergraduate Status
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have not received a HACU Conference Scholarship for the 2016 Annual Conference
- Must be physically attending home institution in the Fall 2017
- Must be willing to be sponsored by a corporate, federal, or nonprofit sponsor
The U.S students are welcome to apply.
Please click the application link below to see the detail instruction of application procedure.
30 June 2017.