Each year, applications for the SUMS Scholarships are accepted. Students from all nations other than Iran. Students will be evaluated based on his or her academic performance. Two types of the scholarships are offered, Type A, Type B and Type C. Each of the types has different benefits as listed below.
In order to help the international students to afford pursuing their education, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will award a variety of scholarships to the applicants demonstrating outstanding educational skills or academic achievements. All international students are eligible for these scholarships and scholarship winners get notification of their awards via email.
- Type C Scholarship covers all your expenses except for the tuition fee, including registration, furnished accommodation, insurance, Persian language courses, and English language courses.
- Type B Scholarship is a partial or full tuition-waiver scholarship, which covers fees of registration, furnished accommodation, insurance, Persian language courses, English language courses and discount on the tuition fee ranging from 1% to 100%.
- Type A scholarship exhibits the features of Type B Scholarship in addition to a salary paid on the monthly basis. Only Post Doctorate applicants are eligible for this type of scholarship. They will be evaluated based on their academic performance.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate, postgraduate and post-doctoral program in any subject available at the host institutions.
Place of Study
At the Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
Eligibility and Criteria
The main requirements of those SUMS Scholarship as follow:
- The applicant must not be a citizen of Iran.
- The candidate may not possess dual citizenship, where the second citizenship is from Iran.
- The applicant may not be supported by any other funding sources during the time they are granted the scholarship.
Foreign students are welcome to apply.
The application should be made online through the application link below.
There is no deadline.