The University of Sussex is pleased to offer a number of full – time master scholarship of Sussex India Scholarships. Eligible candidates should be Indian students pursuing full-time master degree in any major except those are listed below. The winning students will be granted £3,500. The closing date of application is 1 August 2017.
As part of a wider initiative to invest in excellence, the University of Sussex is delighted to offer scholarships worth £3,500 for all overseas fee paying students from India admitted to start an eligible Masters course in September 2017.
The winner may expect to receive £3,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field other than the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- MSc Automotive Engineering
- Master of Education (two years part-time)
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development
- Pre-Masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
Place of Study
At the University of Sussex in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must be a national of India, be a self-financing student and have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2016. You must meet the published academic requirements for your chosen course If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship.
Only Indian students are invited to apply.
You must apply for admission to an eligible Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system.
1 August 2017.