Palace Dog is glad to announce the Palace Dog Scholarship Program. This scholarship is open to any U.S. student who have a dog or grew up with one. One winner will be selected to receive $1,000 prize. No entries will be accepted after 1 December each year.
The Palace Dog is an online magazine that provides detailed information about dog behavioral problems, training, nutrition, and health. ThePalaceDog shows its readers how to live and interact with their dogs thus creating a strong bond. We believe that our dogs are part of our families. Today we are excited to offer our annual ThePalaceDog scholarship program to creative minds who share our passion.
Selected applicant will be granted $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school or college level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2017 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current education institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
- Must provide your essay by the deadline of December 1, 2017
All candidates must be U.S. citizens or current residents of the United States.
To apply, please 750-1000 words essay on one of the following topics:
- How has your dog(s) impacted your life?
- What has your dog taught you about responsibility?
- Dog activism & dog rights
- What dog training method has worked for you and your dog?
1 December on annual basis.