Tiso Foundation is currently offering a number of Tertiary Bursary Awards for any African students who have demonstrated excellent academic performance in their previous studies. Please note, eligible candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 34. Those are selected will receive beneficiaries of life skills training and academic support. To apply, entries must be received no later than 30 September 2017.
The Tiso Foundation through its Tertiary Bursary Programme in partnership with various South African Universities seeks to identify deserving previously disadvantaged candidates who have demonstrated talent and determination in their previous academic lives. The programme aims:
- To promote equity in the workplace by supporting strong black students to acquire the necessary academic qualifications
- To help address the skills shortage in the economy
- To address challenges of poverty through the avenue of human capital development.
No detail information, however, the winners will receive benefits of life skills training and academic support.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any subject.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in South Africa.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 34
- Must come from a previously disadvantaged background.
- Must be in possession of good to excellent matric results.
- Must produce excellent results if already registered as a full time student.
- Must be financially needy
- Must portray and excellent positive attitude.
- Must be dedicated to their studies.
- Must provide references.
- Must be willing to give back to the community.
South African students are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
30 September 2017.