The University of British Columbia is delighted to invite applications for the UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award. International students may apply this award. To be eligible, he or she must undertaking bachelor program at the university. All of the related expenses to the study will be covered with this scholarship. The application deadline is 1 December every year.
The International Leader of Tomorrow Award recognizes international undergraduate students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, recognized achievement in fields of endeavour such as the performing arts, sports, debating or creative writing, or external academic competitions and examinations.
The UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award is a fully-funded award. It will cover the financial need as determined by the costs of their tuition, fees and living costs, minus the financial contribution the student and their family can make annually towards these costs.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any subjects available at the host institution.
Place of Study
At the University of British Columbia in Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants are expected to meet all of the basic requirements as follow:
- be applying for their first undergraduate degree
- be admissible to the first choice program they are applying to, including meeting UBC’s English Language Admission Standard
- have an excellent academic record (at least an “ A” average or equivalent standard)
- be an international student, who is neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident of Canada, and who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian Study Permit (visa)
- demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent them from pursuing a UBC degree
- be entering a UBC undergraduate degree program from a recognized secondary school, college or other university
International students are welcome to apply.
All candidates are advised to visit the website link below to see further instruction of the application procedure. The application form also cab be downloaded at the website and application link below.
1 December every year.