The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) is pleased to invite applications for the UCLA Scholarships: YMA Fashion Fund Scholarship. The scholarship is open to students must be enrolled as full-time students at one of the YMA FSF MEMBER SCHOOLS. Winner will receive benefit of $5,000. The closing date of application is October each year.
UCLA Scholarships: YMA Fashion Fund Scholarship is a national non-profit association dedicated to promoting education of the fashion arts and business through scholarships, internships, networking, and mentorships. FSF scholars have the opportunity to secure internships at prestigious member companies such as: Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Kohl’s, Calvin Klein, and Guess.
The winner of UCLA SCHOLARSHIPS: Fashion Scholarship Fund (FSF) will receive $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
UCLA SCHOLARSHIPS are eligible for undergraduate degree in the field that related to ashion industry, including, but not limited to: advertising, communications, consumer science, apparel design, graphic design, economics, fiber science, finance, information technology, management, marketing, merchandising, retail studies, supply chain management, etc.
Place of Study
UCLA Scholarships will be given for students studying at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
To apply the UCLA Scholarships: YMA Fashion Fund Scholarships, students must meet the requirements as follow:
- Eligible students must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior or senior. Please note seniors graduating in fall cannot compete for the scholarship.
- Overall G.P.A. of 3.0 or above in a 4.0 G.P.A. system (official transcript to be submitted).
- Students must have a desire and passion to enter the Fashion Industry.
There is no nationality restriction for applying the UCLA Scholarships: YMA Fashion Fund Scholarship
To apply this UCLA Scholarships: YMA Fashion Fund Scholarship, students must follow steps as follow:
- Step 1: Contact the school educator listed on the MEMBER SCHOOLS page. He or she can confirm your eligibility and establish your login for our online application website. You will also be given a case study that you will need to complete and submit with your application.
- Step 2: Work with your educator to make sure the application and case study is completed correctly.
- Step 3: Submit your application, case study, resume, and official transcript by due date and make sure that your educator takes the final step of approving your submission.
Please anticipate the UCLA Scholarships deadline in October each year.