The University of Birmingham is now offering a number of scholarships for highly talented students from Hong Kong. The eligible candidates should have been accepted to study at full-time undergraduate program at the university for September 2017 intake. Up to 10 awards are now available, each of those amounting £3,000. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than 28 July 2017.
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 10 scholarships of £3000 for HKDSE students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2017. These are joint awards with our local representatives Aston Education and IDP Education, and the University’s Hong Kong Alumni Association, and will be awarded to high performing HKDSE students starting their University of Birmingham programme this year.
Each of the selected candidates will receive £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in all subjects offered by the university.
Place of Study
At the University of Birmingham, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
To be qualified, all applicants must meet the conditions as follow:
- Be studying or have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education.
- Have received an offer from the university.
- Have met the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Hong Kong domiciled and a Hong Kong national
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017.
Hong Kong domiciled and a Hong Kong national (or British National Overseas passport holder and Hong Kong Permanent Resident) are welcome to apply for this programme.
To apply, all candidates need to receive admission confirmation first from the university.
28 July 2017.