The University of Iowa is delighted to offer a number of Presidential Scholarship. The U.S residents students are welcome to apply. He or she must be prospective undergraduate students at the university.The value of those is determined by the scholar’s residency status as listed below. To apply, entries must be received no later than 28 November 2016.
Since the Presidential Scholarship was established in 1979, the University of Iowa has honored most promising young scholars with our highest levels of funding, recognition, and community. Each year up to twenty scholars are chosen to receive funding for up to four years or until the completion of the student’s bachelor’s degree (whichever comes first).
- Iowa residents: Up to $74,000 (up to $18,500 a year up to four years)
- Nonresidents: Up to $80,000 (up to $20,000 a year up to four years)
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in all subjects offered by the host university.
Place of Study
At Iowa University, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- be admitted to the University of Iowa,
- earn at least a 3.80 unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale); and
- achieve a minimum ACT composite score of 30 or a combined SAT critical reading and math score of at least 1330.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
28 November 2016