The Vivint Smart Home Scholarship Program is now open. The scholarship is only open to the United States citizens who are currently attending U.S. school or college. Five winners will be selected to receive the award. The closing date of application is October 1, 2017.
The winning student will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
School and college level in one of these fields; Accounting, Architecture, Art, Art History, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Communication, Creative Writing, Economics, Education, English, Graphic Design, History, Humanities, Information Systems, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Mathematics, Law, Healthcare, Political Science, Psychology, Philosophy, Social Work, Film Studies, Digital Media, Language, Theatre, Web Design, Women’s and Gender Studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable only to students living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than January 30, 2018
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as their completed coursework equals a high school senior
- Applicants required to submit a video
- Student must be declared, or have intent to declare a major in one of the eligible disciplines
Only the United States citizens may apply this Vivint Smart Home Scholarship Program.
Please go to the link below to apply this scholarship.
1 October 2017.