Entries for the Warren V. Musser Fellowship Program are now being accepted. The award is intended to support students who will be studying Entrepreneurial Studies at Penn State Great Valley. The winner will receive benefit of $25,000. To apply, all required materials must be submitted no later than 14 July 2017.
Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies is offering Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies. The fellowship is open to full-time graduate students who enroll in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program in business, finance, leadership, technology, engineering, or management. The program is intended for those whose focus is on starting a new business or taking an emerging business to the next level.
The fellowship offers up to two highly qualified students an award up to $25,000. The award will be applied toward tuition and fees for the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in Entrepreneurial Studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
- Accept the award within two weeks of notification.
- Applicants must have at least three years of work experience. Recipients are not permitted to be employed during the fellowship program.
- Acknowledge the fellowship’s donor through a thank you note.
- Enroll in and complete at least four graduate courses (12 credits) in each semester of the award, fall 2017 and in spring 2018.
- Maintain at least a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 during the award period.
- Participate in co-curricular learning projects and in research, presentations, and other activities sponsored by the [email protected] Entrepreneurship Center.
- Work with a mentor based on academic and career goals and assist the director, faculty, and other students in leveraging resources from the campus and its partner, the Chester County Economic Development Council, to establish the [email protected] Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Participate in the campus’ annual event for scholarship recipients and donors.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
14 July 2017.