The Whitaker Foundation is delighted to invite application for the Whitaker International Summer Program. Both the U.S. and foreign citizens are welcome to apply. The winning fellows will be granted a fully-funded fellowship for entire period of the program. To apply, all required documents must be received by February 2, 2016.
The Whitaker Foundation is content to put forward Whitaker International Summer Fellowship Program. The fellowship is intended to those hold a bachelors degree. Aspire of the fellowship is to help developing scientists open their minds to think and analyze on a broader, global level. Fellows will receive a monthly living stipend, round-trip international fare and other benefits.
About the Sponsor(s): The Whitaker Foundation is an organization that primarily support biomedical engineering education and research, but it also support other forms of medical research. It was founded and funded by U. A. Whitaker in 1975.
Whitaker International Summer Program covers things listed below:
- A fixed-amount fellowship award.
- Round-trip international fare.
- A monthly living stipend commensurate with the expected expenses in the host country.
- Health and accident insurance.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in Biomedical – related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have U.S. citizenship or Non-citizens may apply as long as they are legal permanent U.S. residents.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree by the beginning date of the grant.
- Be enrolled in a BME or BME-related Master’s or PhD program.
- Be a recent recipient of an MS degree in BME or a BME-related field (within last three years).
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, candidates are required to provide the documents as follow:
- Two Letters of Reference.
- Host Institution Letter of Support
- A complete application requires a Letter of Support from an in-country host institution or supervisor. This should be submitted on institutional letterhead.
- Official transcripts from all degree institutions.
February 2, 2016.