The University of Warwick is delighted to invite applications for the WMG Full-time MSc Scholarship. Students from all nationals are welcome to apply. He or she must be a prospective student who will be commencing full-time MSc program in October 2017. Up to 50 scholarships will be granted which are valued up to 50% of tuition discount. To apply, entries must be submitted by 20th May 2017.
Scholarships are available on a competitive basis and must be applied for using this Scholarship Application Form. You must use our standard Word template to submit your statement. Awards will be based on past academic achievement and a short essay (400 words max) demonstrating to the scholarships committee why you should be considered for the award. This may refer to your previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future. We advise you to concentrate on your achievements as the scholarship committee cannot make a judgement on your financial affairs.
The value of those scholarships as follow:
- There will be 15 awards giving 50% discount
- There will be 15 awards giving 35% discount
- There will be 20 awards giving 20% discount
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field offered by the host university.
Place of Study
At the University of Warwick, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2017
- Awards are made for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, please complete the online application form at the website and application link below.
20th May 2017.