The Wongdoody Women in Advertising Scholarship Program is now open. To be eligible, candidates must be female undergraduate students in the United States of America. To apply, all participants must write essay addressing to five topic questions mentioned below. No application will be accepted after 30 June 2017.
The Wongdoody Women in Advertising Scholarship is open to women who currently enrolled at a college in the United States and have completed at least the sophomore year of undergraduate studies or the first year of portfolio school. Scholarship intended to support increased female leadership in the advertising industry.
The scholarship provided a total of $10,000 in scholarships to promising students in advertising to support the next generation of female creative leaders.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in any subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satify the given criteria as follow:
- A female.
- Be a currently enrolled student at a college in the United States, who has completed at least her sophomore year of undergraduate studies or her first year of portfolio school.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined by her school.
- Be pursuing an advertising career in a creative role (copywriter, art director or designer.)
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Applicants must write an essay in your essay you must describe the following 5 essay questions each answer must be 500 words or less.
- Why are you pursuing a career in advertising?
- Describe a way your passionate curiosity has helped you learn something new and how that has changed or improved your life.
- Describe your proudest personal, professional or academic accomplishment.
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education?
- What activities (academic, athletic, cultural, community, professional, etc.) do you participate in that most build and reflect your character?
June 30, 2017, midnight PDT.