Annually, the American Water Works Association, AWWA offers several types of demanding scholarships that specially available for postgraduate degree, both master and doctoral programs. Those scholarships should be focused to learn the areas of drinking water. Each of the scholarships, including the their value will be described separately below. Expires in 25 days!
Description and Award Value
The American Water Work Association offer a number of PhD scholarships as follow:
- American Water Scholarship
- ARCADIS Scholarship
- Dave Caldwell Scholarship
- Thomas R. Camp Scholarship
- Larson Aquatic Support Scholarship (LARS)
The values is varies ranging from $5,000 to $10,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate degree, both master and PhD program in drinking water science.
Place of Study
The program can be taken in USA
General Eligibility and Criteria
You are eligible to apply if you are pursuing a degree at an institution of higher education located in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico or the United States. Applicants should be accepted into a program and anticipate completion of their degree requirements. Applicants are considered without regard to color, gender, race, creed or country of origin.
Only applicants from the following three countries will be eligible to apply: USA, Canada, and Mexico.
All of the scholarships will require you to submit all of the following documents:
- Official application form
- A two-page (maximum) résumé (that includes educational history)
- Official transcripts of all university education
- Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from the academic or research advisor).
- A proposed curriculum of study for the next year (research work/classes)
- A one-page statement of educational plans and career objectives demonstrating or declaring an interest in the drinking water field
- A three-page proposed plan of research or future study (maximum length including diagrams and references). Not required for undergraduate scholarships.
11 January 2019