Entries for the Aaron J. Boria, PLLC, Scholarship Program are now invited. This program is exclusively open to students pursuing education in law school in the United States. Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance. The deadline is 30 November and 30 March every year.
As criminal defense lawyers we believe that by furthering education in the community this can lead to decreasing criminal activity. We also understand the challenge to pay for a good education. This is why we are happy to announce the Aaron J. Boria, PLLC Scholarship. This is an essay based scholarship. Entries are accepted bi-annually; Fall and Spring semester.
The winner will receive $500.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in law subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Undergraduate students who are attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school
- Current law school students that are attending an American Bar Association Accredited law school may also apply
- Undergraduates that apply must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Law school students that apply must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Submit your most recent official college/high school transcript
The citizens of the United States are invited to apply.
November 30th for the fall semester and March 30 for the spring semester.