The Reentry Woman Scholarship Award is now open. The award is sponsored by American Association of University Women (AAUW). To be eligible, candidates must non-traditional female students. They must be Enrolled or accepted in a degree program at a community college, 4-year college, or university. Three winners will be selected to receive the award. The deadline is 1 March every year.
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) has launched “Reentry Woman Scholarship Award” to high school graduate female students. The program is available women who are non-traditional students, who have experienced challenges in life and education that differ from the traditional 4-year path. The purpose of the program is to supports women and girls in the local community through a scholarship fund and the Tech Trek program.
American Association of University Women is offering three Re-entry scholarships ($1,800) to winning candidates.
Level and Area of Studies
College or University level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Female high school graduate or GED without a bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Enrolled or accepted in a degree program at a community college, 4-year college, or university
- Currently taking courses (minimum 6 units) toward stated goal
- Non-traditional student – at least 23 years of age and having experienced turns of life and education differing from traditional four-year path
- Completion of at least 20 college-level credits, excluding physical education and remedial courses with a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
- Lives or attends school in north San Diego County including northern city of San Diego
Only the United States students are invited to apply.
Please see further instruction at the link below.
1 March every year.