The University of Griffith in Australia is calling applications for the ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship Program. This call is intended to international students pursuing master degree in the field of Cinematography, with a focus on documentary. Expired 185 days ago, try next time!
The ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship for Cinematography, established in 2012, recognise and honours the talent of the late John Bean ACS, an alumnus of Griffith Film School (GFS). The biennial scholarship encourages excellence in cinematography and supports the ongoing study of a talented student in the field of cinematography, with a focus on documentary.
The scholarship is valued at $25,000, paid in instalments, and an intensive internship with the ABC News camera crew for a total period of 6 weeks.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree to study cinematography, with a focus on documentary.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applications must hold an undergraduate degree in film or a related field, with a proven track record in cinematography
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to cinematography as the primary focus of their career
- Applicants must enroll or be enrolled in the Masters of Screen Production, to commence study in 2019 specialising in cinematography.
- For full-time students only
- Griffith Film School encourages and welcomes applicants from diverse or disadvantaged communities.
International students are welcome to apply.
21 November 2018.