The American Culinary Federation Education Foundation, with the support of the American Academy of Chefs is currently accepting applications for the ACFEF Scholarships. Those scholarships are available for students undertaking Apprenticeship, Certificate and Post-Secondary Degree Programs. Expired 229 days ago, try next time!
- Apprenticeship programs – up to $1,500
- Certificate programs – up to $1,500
- Post-secondary degree programs – up to $2,500
Level and Area of Studies
Apprenticeship, Certificate and Post-Secondary Degree in culinary, pastry or foodservice-related major.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be an exemplary student and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Be currently accepted to the institution with a culinary, pastry or foodservice-related major.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.