Applications for the ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship Program is accepted every year. All applicants must be pursuing undergraduate degree in Chemical fields at one the partnering universities. Only the residents of the United States are welcome to apply. The deadline is updated every year.
The ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate chemistry majors who attend one of our 72 partner institutions and express an interest in teaching high school chemistry. Students are selected on the bases of chemistry aptitude, interest, and need. The selection process is administered by partner universities.
The winner will receive $10,000 per academic year for up to six years.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in chemistry.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of our partner institutions
- Major in chemistry and complete educational program
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Express the intention to teach high school chemistry after graduation
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Updated every year.