The American Chemistry Society, ACH, is pleased to invite applications for the ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship Program. To be eligible, students must be studying chemistry at one of partnering university. Only the United States citizens are welcome to apply. The deadline is 1 March every year.
The ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate chemistry majors who attend one of our 72 partner institutions and express an interest in teaching high school chemistry. Students are selected on the bases of chemistry aptitude, interest, and need. The selection process is administered by partner universities. https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/funding-and-awards/scholarships/hachundergradscholarship/partners.html
Scholars receive $10,000 per academic year for up to six years.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in chemistry fields.
Place of Study
At one of the partnering universities.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of our partner institutions
- Major in chemistry and complete educational program
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Express the intention to teach high school chemistry after graduation
Only the United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please go to the link below for detail instruction.
1 March annually.