Applications for the Acumen Fellowship Program are now being accepted. Applicants are expected from Colombia, East Africa, India, Pakistan and West Africa. To apply, all of the required materials must be submitted no later than August 11, 2020.
The Acumen Fellowship program is an intensive leadership development program cultivating a pipeline of tomorrow’s social changemakers. Over the course of a year, Fellows remain in their jobs while participating in five in-person, multi-day immersive seminars and engaging in online content between seminars. Currently operating in Colombia, East Africa, India, Pakistan, and West Africa, the Fellows Program equips leaders from across the country or region with the knowledge, skills and community to become more effective, collaborative agents of change.
This program covers all of the related expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any relevant field.
Place of Study
In Colombia, East Africa, India, Pakistan and West Africa.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Social entrepreneurs, social intrapreneurs, and organizational builders.
- Individuals who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows community.
- Individuals of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
This Acumen Fellowship is open to individuals from Colombia, East Africa, India, Pakistan and West Africa.
Please see the official website.
11 August 2020.