The international fellowship at ADA University is now open to outstanding international students who have been admitted to undergraduate and graduate program at the university. The successful fellows may expect to receive all of the related expenses. Your completed application form should be submitted due to 1 April.
At ADA University, we are motivated by a need to establish an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, but we realize that our growing nation also has a responsibility to bring first-class international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world. We wish to promote intellectual inquiry on a wide range of topics.
This, therefore, ADA University has launched an International Fellowship program meant to prepare global leaders who have a strong commitment to serve a public cause.
This ADA University International Fellowship covers the tuition fee, housing, and books. Fellowship recipients are expected to cover all other expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in the field of public affairs, business and economics, computer science and IT.
Place of Study
At ADA University, Azerbaijan
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying this fellowship, please ensure that you are qualified person based on the following criteria:
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University. Only admitted and enrolled students in good academic standing are eligible for the Fellowship.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector.
- Undergraduate fellows must obtain a minimum annual GPA level of 2.5 for continuation of the fellowship.
- Graduate fellows must obtain a minimum semester GPA level of 3.0 for continuation of the fellowship.
- Recipients are expected to actively engage in University community.
All nationals are eligible to apply this fellowship
Interested candidates may apply this fellowship online through the online application link below.