Adam Veron Scholarship Program is available for those currently enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university. All participants are required to write an essay on defined topic. The winner will receive $1,000.The submission deadline is 1 August 2020.
Adam Veron understands that education is one of the most important elements of future career success. With that in mind, he has created the Adam Veron scholarship, with the goal of helping one student reduce the financial burden of expensive university tuition.
The winner will be awarded $1, 000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of study
Any college or university in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Students must be currently enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must be Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior or graduate currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Students must submit a 700-850-word essay about the following topic: Innovative solutions that can end hunger in the US.
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information must immediately follow your 700-850 word essays:
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- High school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- College or university you are applying to, have been accepted at, or are currently enrolled in.
- Current or latest GPA
- Personal bio in 290 characters or less
1 August 2020.