ADEA is calling applications for the ADEA/GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Preventive Dentistry Scholarship Programs. The scholarship is open to both the U.S. and canadian students. Applications are accepted on annual basis by 1 November.
The ADEA/GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Preventive Dentistry Scholarships support predoctoral dental students who have demonstrated academic excellence in preventive dentistry.
Each student will receive $2,500, which is applied to tuition and fees for predoctoral dental study.
Level and Area of Studies
Predoctoral program in dental studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America and Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be enrolled at a U.S. or Canadian dental school as a full-time student at the time of submission.
- Demonstrate, through personal activities and achievements, a strong interest in preventive dentistry.
- Possess a superior academic record.
- Be nominated by the dean of his or her dental school or the dean’s designate (no more than three nominations are accepted from each school).
- Be an ADEA Individual Member.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
See the link below.
1 November annually.