Postgraduate Scholarships International (ASI Scholarship) is currently available at Adelaide University Australia. Master and doctoral research will be the main target of this ASI scholarship. The successful applicants will be granted up to $26,288 annually for covering the living expenses during the years of studies.
The deadline is updated every year.
The University of Adelaide is currently providing Postgraduate Scholarships International. The scholarship positions are available to them have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree. Especially, candidates must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree. The selection and ranking of applicants within the University of Adelaide is undertaken by the Graduate Scholarships Committee, using the criteria of academic merit and research potential.
- Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only),
- An annual living allowance ($27,596 in 2019) for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only)
Level and Area of Studies
Master and Doctoral by research in any subjects area.
Place of Study: Adelaide University Australia
Eligibility and Criteria
- In order to be eligible applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential.
- Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Those undertaking research via remote candidature are ineligible.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status can apply for ASI scholarships.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award, unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarships holders must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
Except Australian and New Zealand, all nationality may apply this scholarship.
To apply please submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via our online application system. There is no application fee.