The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation is offering the Advancement of Women in Sports & Entertainment Scholarship Program. Only the U.S. female citizens are welcome to apply. They must be currently pursuing education at a four-year accredited university. The scholarship is available two twice a year; Spring and Fall term. The deadline is November 17, 2018 and June 14, 2019.
The winner will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism major.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Full-time enrollment required at a four-year accredited university.
- Must be a Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism major with a desire to work in the entertainment or sports industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need and provide proper documentation upon request.
- Must be a female residing in the United States.
Only the U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Website and Application Link