The AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Program is now open. Students of Sub-Saharan African countries are invited to apply. Fellows will participate in 8 months training programme to study German language in Germany. Expired 43 days ago, try next time!
Nineteen of Germany’s leading businesses have committed themselves to a common cause. In 2008, they launched the AFRIKA KOMMT! initiative for economic and capacity development. The programme trains young, future managers from Sub-Saharan Africa on-site with German companies. The main idea behind the initiative is to create a win-win-situation for the programme participants and the partnering companies. Thus, the initiative lays the foundation stone for sustainable economic cooperation with Africa and aims at forming stable cooperative partnerships for the future.
There various benefits will be given to the winning fellows, such as: Language course, Travelling expenses, Monthly living allowance, Accommodation and many more.
Level and Area of Studies
Training program in Germany language.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- Not older than 35 years and physically fit
- Female candidates are welcome
The citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries are invited to apply.
11 January 2019.