The Al Qasimi Foundation is delighted to offer two doctoral research grants for scholars from all nations. The research will be focused on the area of policymaking in the United Arab Emirates. The scholarship will cover all of related expenses including living cost for 12 months. To apply, the applications packet must be submitted no later than 1 March every year.
The Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants encourage scholars from a wide range of disciplines and professional fields to undertake research toward informing policymaking in the United Arab Emirates. The Grants are open to PhD students from all nationalities studying at an accredited university in the United Arab Emirates or abroad.
Value and Tenure
Each of the successful applicants will receive a fully-funded award which is tenable for one year.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD research in the field of policy making in the United Arab Emirates.
Place of Study
The study can be taken either in UEA or abroad.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are expected to meet all of the requirements as follow:
- Must be a current PhD student at an accredited university in good academic standing.
- Must have a minimum TOEFL: 600 or IELTS: 6.5 if English is a secondary language.
- Must have all PhD coursework completed.
- Must have a research proposal that is approved.
- The proposed research must have IRB approval from the applicant’s home institution.
- The proposed research must focus on the United Arab Emirates.
- Proposed research must address an education, public policy, or closely related issue.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application should be made online. Please visit the link below to apply.
1 March annually.