Entries for the Alliance Dentistry Scholarship are now being invited. This scholarship is exclusively open to those who will be attending US dental school in the Fall. They will be selected based on their academic performance and their commitment to commitment to community service. The winner will be granted $1,000.
The Alliance Dentistry Scholarship recognizes and provides $1,000 in financial support to a graduating college senior planning to enroll in a US dental school in the Fall, who has demonstrated:
- Academic excellence in their undergraduate studies
- A commitment to community service
Successful candidate will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in dental field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be enrolled as a full time student, defined as maintaining a course load of a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Expect to graduate from their undergraduate program in the Spring and plan to enroll in a US dental school in the Fall
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.4 out of a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate, through extracurricular activities, a strong interest in charitable work and community service
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
All of the materials below must be submitted by the deadline:
- Alliance Dentistry Scholarship application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- College transcript
- Brief (250 words or less) essay on your professional aspirations
1 September 2020.