American Society of Naval Engineers Scholarship – ASNE Scholarship Program is now open. Entries will be accepted until March 1 every year. This call is intended to the United States students who are interested in pursuing career in naval engineering. Winners will receive $3,000 or $4,000 prize.
The mission of the program is to help the naval engineering community stay up-to-date and informed. A combination of undergraduate scholarships ($3,000 per year) and graduate scholarships ($4,000 per year) are awarded each academic year.
The scholarship award amounts are $3,000 for undergraduate students and $4,000 for graduate students.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Scholarships are limited to support during the last academic year of undergraduate education or during one year of graduate education leading to an advanced degree in an accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate- candidates must be full-time students enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Undergraduate applicants must be in a 4-year Bachelor degree program.
- All undergraduate applicants must be taking an accredited degree program.
- Undergraduate candidates do not have to be a member of ASNE to apply.
- Graduate- students must be full-time students enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Graduate applicants must be in accredited programs or be in a program at an accredited college.
- Graduate candidates must be a member of ASNE to apply for a scholarship. Student membership applications can be submitted with the scholarship application.
- A minimum size 12pt font is required when typing in the text box
- Engineering studies applicants must be enrolled in ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) accredited programs.
- Science studies applicants must be accredited by the appropriate agency or organization, e.g., MSCHE (Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools).
- Eligible programs of study for ASNE scholarships include- (Naval architecture, Marine engineering, Ocean engineering, Mechanical engineering, Structural engineering, Civil engineering, Environmental engineering, Aeronautical engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronic engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Applied Mathematics and Physics, Other relevant professions as accepted by the ASNE Scholarship Committee)
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
March 1 annually.