The American Meteorological Society (AMS) is currently acceptting applications for the AMS Graduate Fellowship Program. This program is exclusively intended to those pursuing degree in atmospheric or related sciences. Each of the winning fellows will receive stipend of $25,000.
The fellowship program will provide a $25,000 stipend to each fellowship recipient for a nine-month period in the academic year and in addition, partial travel support to attend the AMS Annual Meeting.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in atmospheric or related sciences.
Place of Study
At an accredited U.S. institution in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Entering their first year of graduate school in the fall and provide evidence of acceptance as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. institution at the time of the award.
- Pursuing a degree in the atmospheric or related sciences.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0-point scale.
- Must be U.S. citizens or hold permanent resident status. No age restriction exists.
- The candidates from the fields of atmospheric sciences, chemistry, computer sciences, engineering, environmental sciences, hydrology, mathematics, oceanography, and physics are encouraged to apply
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
– Three written references
– Relevant official transcripts
– GRE score reports