The Australian National University is accepting applications for the Bill Nicholes “Willigobung” Scholarship Program. This program is available for Australian citizens who will be pursuing education in medicine fields at the University. The closing date of applications is 20 August annually.
Each year the ANU Medical School may offer two awards known as the Bill Nicholes “Willigobung” Scholarship for Medicine. The objective of the award is to provide financial assistance to students enrolling in the Australian National University’s four year graduate entry Medicinae ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD) degree program.
The scholarship is valued at $20,000 per annum for four years. The scholarship will be paid in equal instalments at the beginning of each semester.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in medicine.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- is an Australian citizen, holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa or a permanent humanitarian visa;
- has been offered a place in the Medicinae ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD) program at the ANU Medical School, College of Health and Medicine;
- has achieved a minimum GPA of 7.0 in the final year of undergraduate study (excluding Honours);
- is able to attend the ANU Medical School Nicholes’ Scholarship Interview in person;
- is able to demonstrate the attributes of a Nicholes’ Scholar
Only Australian citizens are welcome to apply.
See the link below.
20 August every year.