This scholarship is exclusively open to Indian students who have been unconditionally accepted to study at Australian National University. Those are selected will be granted up to $5,000. To apply, entries must be submitted no later than 30 June every year.
There shall be 15 scholarships available for the semester 1, for new international students’ from India known as the ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship. The Scholarships are highly competitive and shall be offered to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies in India.
Each of the successful applicants will receive benefit of award amounting up to $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate in all subjects.
Place of Study
At Australian National University.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be qualified, applicants must meet the criteria as follow:
- is an international student;
- is a citizen of India, with most recent study completed in India prior to commencing their ANU program;
- is enrolling in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program, or
- postgraduate coursework program in semester
- has achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree;
- and has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website.
Only Indian students may apply this scholarship.
To apply, you must visit the link below and see the further instruction.
30 June every year.