The American Psychological Association (APA) are currently accepting applications for APA Postdoctoral Fellowship. This program is aimed to support training program in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Individuals will any citizenship may apply this fellowship. A range of benefits will be given to the winning fellows. To apply, entries must be received by January 15 each year.
American Psychological Association (APA) is glad to announce Postdoctoral Fellowship in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. U.S. citizens or non citizen nationals with a doctoral degree in psychology are eligible to apply.
Selected fellows will receive financial support, travel and related expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree or postdoctoral program in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be U.S. citizens, permanent residents or non citizen nationals.
- Have received a conferred doctoral degree in psychology in the last five years.
- Be engaged in specialized postdoctoral training (not a permanent employment position) by the fall immediately following the application deadline.
- Demonstrate support from an established sponsor at his/her postdoctoral institution.
- Have a strong commitment to a career in ethnic minority behavioral health services or policy.
- It is not required for applicants to identify as ethnic minorities; however, African-Americans, Alaska Natives, American Indians, Asian-Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders are especially encouraged to apply.
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, students are required to provide the materials as follow:
- Dissertation abstract.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Unofficial doctoral transcript(s).
- Training proposal.
- Addictions training plan.
- Applicant/sponsor proposal collaboration.
15 January each year.