The Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) is currently accepting applications for a number of APN CRRP and CAPABLE Research Program. Only the citizens of APN member countries are invited to apply. A range of benefits will be awarded to the winners. Applications must be submitted by 1 November 2017.
About the Sponsor (s)
The Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) is an intergovernmental network that promotes policy-oriented research and capacity-building activities related to global change in the region.
Vary. Please check the details at the link below.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in the following topics for South Asia, Southeast Asia and Temperate East Asia as indicated below:
- South Asia-Policy-relevant research on implementation of Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs).
- Extreme events related to monsoon and climate change.
- Southeast Asia-Disaster risk reduction and resilience to climate change.
- Community resilience to climate change impacts in vulnerable areas.
- Energy, ecosystems in a changing climate, low carbon society.
- Water, agricultural productivity, nutrient management.
- Temperate East Asia-Climate change impacts on the global supply chain.
- Climate change and human security (water-food-energy nexus).
- Water treatment technology transfer in the context of Paris Agreement.
- Extreme events related to monsoon and climate change
Place of Study
The research will be taken in Japan.
Eligibility and Criteria
This program is open to researchers, academics, practitioners working in institutions based in APN member country and approved country is eligible to apply for APN grant. Details of eligibility criteria are outlined in the Guide for Proponent.
Only the citizens of these countries may apply; Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United States of America, and Vietnam.
The proponent must submit a Summary Proposal by completing the submission form at APN Information System.
November 1, 2017.