Apriorit Company is currently accepting applications for the Apriorit Company Computer Science Scholarship Program. To be eligible candidates must be attending college or university and studying computer engineering in the United States. Minimum 3.0 of GPA is also required.
The winning applicant will receive benefit up to $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in computer enginering.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school
- Must be a first-year student in a computer engineering or computer science program at a US-based college or university, residing in the US
- Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1700 or ACT score of 27
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be passionate about computer engineering
The United States citizens are invited to apply.
Please apply this scholarship online via the link below.