The Archways & Ceilings Architecture Scholarship is available every year. This program is exclusively open to students pursuing education in Architectural Design or Studies. Minimum 3.0 of GPA is also required. Pleases note, only the citizens of the United States are invited to apply. Expires in 255 days!
The Archways & Ceilings Architecture Scholarship is an interest and merit-driven scholarship awarded to a single candidate. The chosen candidate is acknowledged for his or her merit and potential for building and construction management.
There is no detail information.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in Architectural Design or Studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- U.S Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university, and NOT a senior.
- Expecting the completion of college degree at the time of application.
- Attending a university that is accredited by the National Architecture Accrediting Board and majoring in Architectural Design or Studies.
- Maintains at least a 3.00 cumulative GPA
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
31 October 2019.