The Australian Government Department of Agriculture and Water Resources is glad to offer the Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry. Only Australian citizens are eligible for the program. The purpose of the award is to encourage science, innovation and technology in rural industries and help to advance the careers of young scientists, researchers and innovators through national recognition of their research ideas. Expired 220 days ago, try next time!
The value of the award is vary.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree progam in agriculture, fisheries or forestry-related industries.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 (inclusive) on Friday 12 October 2018.
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents (proof required) by the closing date.
- be working, employed or studying in an agriculture, fisheries or forestry related industry (including food and sustainable natural resource management). Proof such as a letter of employment, scholarship or pay slip may be requested.
- not be employed by a sponsoring organisation in the award category they are applying for, and not have an immediate family member (eg a sibling or parent) who is employed by a sponsoring organisation in their selected award category.
- not be employed by an Australian Government agency classified as a Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
Only Australian citizens are invited to apply.