The SME Education Foundation is pleased to invite applications for the Autodesk Scholarship Program. This call is intended to graduating high school senior or current undergraduate students in the United States or Canada. Eligible courses are limited to manufacturing, industrial engineering or other related discipline. Applications are now accepted.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in manufacturing, industrial engineering, or a closely related field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in USA or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Graduating high school senior or current undergraduate student.
- Full time student, majoring in manufacturing, industrial engineering, or a closely related field, at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Must have completed at least one PLTW class.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant can attend a two or four year school
U.S. or Canadian citizens may apply.