The American Water Works Association, AWWA will provide a number of master scholarships in the field of drinking water science. Each of those scholarships will be described below. The value is varied depends on the each type. Expired 164 days ago, try next time!
Description and Award Value
There are several types of scholarship as follow:
- Carollo Engineers Inc. Scholarship($10,000)
- Holly A. Cornell Scholarship ($7,500)
- Hazen and Sawyer Scholarship($5,000)
- HDR/Henry Bud Benjes Scholarship($5,000)
- MWH Scholarship($5,000)
Place of Study
The program can be taken in USA
General Eligibility and Criteria
You are eligible to apply if you are pursuing a degree at an institution of higher education located in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico or the United States. Applicants should be accepted into a program. Applicants are considered without regard to color, gender, race, creed or country of origin.
Only applicants from the following three countries will be eligible to apply: c.
All of the scholarships will require you to submit all of the following documents:
- Official application form
- A two-page (maximum) résumé (that includes educational history)
- Official transcripts of all university education
- Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from the academic or research advisor).
- A proposed curriculum of study for the next year (research work/classes)
- A one-page statement of educational plans and career objectives demonstrating or declaring an interest in the drinking water field
- A three-page proposed plan of research or future study (maximum length including diagrams and references). Not required for undergraduate scholarships.
11 January 2019.