The BadCredit.org is delighted to offer the Wealth Wise Scholarship. This program is open to US undergraduate and graduate students seeking a career in the finance industry. Applications are accepted on annual basis.
The BadCredit.org Wealth Wise Scholarship is open to US undergraduate and graduate students seeking a career in the finance industry. The scholarship amount is $1,000 and will be awarded based on academic merit and submission of a short essay to be titled How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved.
The winner will receive $1,000 of prize.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to the scholarship, students must satisfy the following conditions:
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Major of study must support a career in the finance industry (e.g., finance, business, accounting, mathematics, management, and other related majors)
- Must be a US resident
- Must send in an official transcript
- Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior)
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (will be paid directly to the university/college)
- Complete an essay for submission
- Include contact information with the essay so we can get in touch with winners
To apply, applicants must write 500 – 900 words essay on the this topic: “How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved. This essay will explore current issues in today’s credit landscape and various ways to offset the negative implications that affect many Americans’ ability to access capita”
31 December every year.