Each year, the Belgian American Education Foundation (B.A.E.F.) invites application for the BAEF MBA Fellowship. Only Belgian students are welcome to apply. He or she must be planning to pursue master’s degree in Business Administration or Management at a U.S. Business School. The winning students will receive benefit of grant of up to $100,000. Other benefits may also be given. No application will be received after May 1st, every year.
The Belgian American Educational Foundation Inc. is the leading independent philanthropy in the support of exchanging university students, scientists and scholars between the United States and Belgium. Fellowships are offered for MBA or similar Management degree studies 2017-2019 in the U.S.A. Similar degrees are typically specialized subsets of an MBA curriculum, e.g. MS degrees in Management Information Science, in Information Technology, in Financial Mathematics, in Computational Finance, in Marketing Management etc.
The successful fellows may expect to receive the benefits as follow:
- a conditional grant of up to $100,000 as an interest-free loan which must be repaid within five years after graduation.
- or an outright grant of 50 000 euro as the Gustave Boël-Sofina MBA Fellowship.
- Candidates who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.
Level and Area of Studies
MBA program or other related master degree in in Management Information Science, in Information Technology, in Financial Mathematics, in Computational Finance, in Marketing Management etc.
Place of Study
At one of the selected business school in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
The main requirement of this BAEF MBA Fellowship as follow:
- hold at least a Master’s degree from a Belgian University;
- have an outstanding academic record;
- have a good command of the English language;
- have some evidence of meaningful work experience.
Only Belgian citizens are invited to apply.
Please see the detail instruction of the application procedure at the website and application link below.
May 1st, every year.